Already, for those watching the U.S. football playoff games, the mobile communications/smart phone competition is delivering a mainstream media ad blitz on current smart-phones, many running Windows CE across the major mobile networks. That's great, because just the specter of the iPhone is already doing more to enliven this business than anything in memory.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Keeping tags on RAM-hungry Windows CE handhelds, Hewlett-Packard (HP) is upping the memory on its DOS-based 200LX palmtop.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)