If you purchased an iPad mini with LTE you need to keep an eye on your data usage. This essential iOS app monitors the cellular data usage on your LTE iPhone or iPad so you can avoid expensive overage charges.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
In a classic "under promise, over deliver" move, Apple has begun shipping cellular-capable iPad minis ahead of the originally estimated November 21 date.
A big new Apple iPhone and iPad Wi-Fi/cellular data problem has appeared while other iOS 6 Wi-Fi problems continue to drag on.
Apple has removed all references to '4G' data speeds on its new iPad following a similar move in Australia.The company told ZDNet UK in a statement that it had removed references to 4G connectivity to simplify customers' understanding of the product, as different countries use different terms for wireless standards.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)