Graphene hints at a world of electronics beyond silicon, unshackled from Moore's Law. What can we expect from this wonder material over the next 10 years?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Swiss scientists at CERN, the laboratory where the World Wide Web was developed, are enlisting the help of luminaries, such as Intel, HP and IBM, to test the big-bang theory.
Aims to find out if Higgs bosons exist...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)