The aim of Oracle's foray into infrastructure-as-a-service is not to compete with Amazon for new developers, but rather to protect Oracle from losing existing customers to the Seattle cloud giant.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Openlab, a collaboration between CERN and five companies to develop technology to underpin the Large Hadron Collider experiment, will next concentrate on challenges such as cloud computing.Openlab, which involves collaborative research between CERN and HP, Huawei, Intel, Oracle, and Siemens, officially went into its fourth phase on Wednesday.
Particle physics meets Plc
A great leap for computer-kind or a small marketing step?
Oracle AppsWorld: In his keynote, Larry Ellison slammed Web services and CRM software hype - and promised extended support for PeopleSoft products if Oracle's takeover bid is successful
Manila, 17 November 1999 (Manila Bulletin) - In an attempt to cut through the market confusion and hype, Oracle Corp, a provider of e-business solutions, has announced the Customer Relationship Management Challenge, which identifies the criteria companies need for effective customer relationship management (CRM).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks