A couple of months ago, I was thumbing through Wired Magazine and came across an article headlined: "One of 12 shocking ideas that could change the world." The article referred to a small Danish company, called Specialisterne, which was earlier the subject of a Harvard Business Review case study.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Two new members have joined the Gelato Federation, a group sponsored by Hewlett-Packard to improve research software for computers using Intel's Itanium processor and the Linux operating system. One new member is CERN, the European Center for Nuclear Research, a longtime tester of Itanium Linux systems.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks