CESG, part of GQHQ, has signed up BCS and APM group to provide a certification schemes for government information security professionals.CESG is working with the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) towards appointing the organisation as a certification body, CESG said in a statement on Thursday.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
A reliance on automated rather than human security monitoring of IT systems is leaving government departments in the dark about attack risks, according to the information assurance agency
Government departments using Microsoft operating systems and browsers should move to the latest software versions, according to CESG, a branch of intelligence agency GCHQ.Departments are free to choose their own operating systems, CESG told ZDNet UK on Friday.
Chinese telecoms company works with government body CESG to guard against risks that its telecoms gear may be subverted and used to gain access to critical British infrastructure.
The Chinese telecoms company will work with government body CESG to guard against risks that its telecoms gear could be subverted and use to gain access to critical British infrastructure
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)