The "Esther" processor that IBM Microelectronics is making for Via Technologies is another step in Big Blue's plan to become the helping hand to chipmakers in need.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
IBM says it will manufacture power-management chips for Intersil next year, in a continued effort by Big Blue to become a big brother to smaller chipmakers.
The company plans to come out with server chips tailored for every taste and budget in 2003, in a bid to take market share from other chipmakers such as Sun Microsystems and IBM.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)