Universal Imaging Utility is an excellent utility that could prove invaluable to larger businesses looking to reduce the time required for image creation and deployment. However, the software has limitations, including lack of support for Windows Server installations.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Exploit codes that take advantage of a security vulnerability in Symantec's Norton AntiVirus software have been published, which could leave users vulnerable to an attack. Security researcher Dan Milisic discovered a problem in the way Norton AntiVirus handles certain types of scripts and posted an alert that was published by European security Web site Secunia in October.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)