After eight years as CIO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Michael Heart is packing his bags and moving to London for a role with Barclays Bank.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Using cloud computing ought to make sense for an event like the Olympics, but the technology isn’t ready, according to the CIO of the London 2012 Games
Interview: Gerry Pennell on online attacks, apps, contactless payments and the games' tech legacy...
Departure coincides with merger of IT chief role with London Underground post...
Interview: Phil Pavitt, CIO Transport for London, on making IT boring
Former Co-operative Financial Services exec Gerry Pennell will design, procure and run the Games tech programme
Former Co-op tech boss appointed
Cities such as New York, Munich and even Bergen in Norway have a CIO - but not London
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks