There's an iPhone app that connects to collaboration services and automatically keeps team managers updated with what everyone's doing.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
The new version of Microsoft OneNote for iPad, iPhone and Android devices is available, with a new uniform UI and collaboration and syncing options.
Upcoming iPhone with expected near field communications (NFC) support may drive adoption, but collaboration within ecosystem for compelling experience ultimately critical.
Adobe steps up the artistic abilities of the iPad 2, while Polycom extends its video collaboration platform to the iPhone 4S.
Along with its new Boxee collaboration, Iomega is also debuting the SuperHero backup and charger for iPhone and iPod Touch.
The new Quad platform builds on existing social-networking tools for enterprise collaboration and will arrive later this year as iPhone and iPad apps
An iPhone-based service for signing documents and an Excel front-end for cloud computing were among the new tech launched at the Demo conference
IBM is taking its collaboration and social networking software to Apple's iPhone and Mac platform in a move to promote "business-grade" tools that will also appeal to consumers.
Analyst firm Forrester believes a case can now be made for companies to adopt the Apple iPhone for mobile workers
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks