Apple not only unveiled a new product - the iPad - but also a new financial metric: gross margins of almost 40% that dwarf the competition. Likewise, Apple's market share and/or mindshare dominate it it's chosen markets. Will the iPad help or hinder Apple's margins and growth?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)