A walk through life inside Britain's WWII codebreaking hub...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Former RAF and MI5 engineer Sale led the project to recreate the Colossus computer from scratch and helped kick-start the campaign to save World War II code-breaking centre Bletchley Park
Lib Dem MP Phil Willis has put forward an early day motion pushing for the government to grant funding to Bletchley Park, the centre of UK WWII code-breaking efforts
Senior scientific experts are calling for the site to be saved, asking for Bletchley Park 'to be provided with the same financial stability as some of our other great museums'
The secret home to Britain's World War II codebreaking efforts could face closure in two to three years unless it receives more funding
Codebreakers like Alan Turing have been rightly celebrated for their wartime work but, until now, the women of Station X have been largely overlooked
Museum contacted by kidnapper after agreeing to pay ransom for historic crypto device
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks