Bletchley Park has secured £8 million of Lottery funding as the home of Britain's wartime codebreaking, but has now shortened its guided tours by excluding the National Museum of Computing's Colossus and Tunny Galleries, which are at the heart of that codebreaking success. It's like staging Hamlet without the prince.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)