Bletchley Park has secured £8 million of Lottery funding as the home of Britain's wartime codebreaking, but has now shortened its guided tours by excluding the National Museum of Computing's Colossus and Tunny Galleries, which are at the heart of that codebreaking success. It's like staging Hamlet without the prince.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)