Anyway, requirements raised by the JSR expert group resulted in modifications to the core OSGi specification. So now JSR 291 corresponds to the reference implementation based on the Eclipse Equinox open source project, as well as technology compatibility kit (TCK) to check for JSR 291 compliance. The OSGi Alliance will also offer the JSR 291 TCK at no charge to qualified non-profit organizations.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Townsville Port Authority (TPA) has in the past few months bedded down a new content management system (CMS) implementation, aiming to improve information management and meet government compliance requirements.TPA is a government-owned corporation created in 1995 to manage the Port of Townsville -- a land and sea jurisdiction in excess of 400 square kilometres.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks