The applications that run businesses are undergoing profound changes, although there's also a lot of inertia in the system. We examine some of the key trends — including cloud adoption, mobility, consumerisation and business analytics — that are shaping tomorrow's enterprise software landscape.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Consumerization and BYOD is reshaping the way IT is purchased, managed, delivered and secured. We delve into what it means, the key products involved, how to handle it and where it's going in the future.
It's the consumerisation of the enterprise; employees expect to use Facebook, Twitter and applications beyond the standard operating environment (SOE). How do you manage that securely?
By any standards, consumerisation - or consumerization, if you're in the US - is an unlovely word. Even if you haven't come across it before, you'll know what it describes: the adoption by the enterprise of consumer technology.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)