Bring your own device (BYOD) may hold out the promise of cheaper, more flexible IT, but it won't work for every company - here are some reasons why it might not suit you and your business.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
A pilot project using Apple's iPad not only saved money, but proved popular among MPs and peers, the head of parliamentary IT has revealed
The BYOD revolution, Amazon's Kindle Fire and - you guessed it - iPhone 5 hype...
Security chiefs reveal the issues behind bring-your-own-device policies...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)