The NSW government's shared IT services department has begun looking for contractors that could provide and manage a fleet of mobile devices across the government, as well as standardise its WAN services.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Consumerization and BYOD is reshaping the way IT is purchased, managed, delivered and secured. We delve into what it means, the key products involved, how to handle it and where it's going in the future.
British IT managers are more worried than their European counterparts about the security and network risks of employees bringing their own devices into the workplace, according to a Fortinet survey
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks