RIM's latest service, currently in beta, links Microsoft's cloud-based productivity suite with BlackBerry smartphones, delivering mobile access to Exchange-hosted email, calendar and contacts.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks