The NSW government's shared IT services department has begun looking for contractors that could provide and manage a fleet of mobile devices across the government, as well as standardise its WAN services.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Consumerization and BYOD is reshaping the way IT is purchased, managed, delivered and secured. We delve into what it means, the key products involved, how to handle it and where it's going in the future.
What else might you introduce to the poorly protected enterprise when you Bring Your Own Device?
Blame BYOD for the demise of the Android-powered Cius, Cisco says — but price, lack of vision and a failure to keep up with the consumerisation trend also played their part
A pilot project using Apple's iPad not only saved money, but proved popular among MPs and peers, the head of parliamentary IT has revealed
Employers should be aware of the security risks in iOS and Android when deciding whether to allow employees to bring consumer devices into the company, according to Symantec
British IT managers are more worried than their European counterparts about the security and network risks of employees bringing their own devices into the workplace, according to a Fortinet survey
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks