The NSW government's shared IT services department has begun looking for contractors that could provide and manage a fleet of mobile devices across the government, as well as standardise its WAN services.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Bring your own device (BYOD) may hold out the promise of cheaper, more flexible IT, but it won't work for every company - here are some reasons why it might not suit you and your business.
Consumer tech is being hamstrung by heavy-handed controls...
Security chiefs reveal the issues behind bring-your-own-device policies...
Smartphones in the loo, iPhones in the office and why marketing must make peace with IT...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks