Telstra markets its new T-Hub device as "The Future in a Phone" — but as telcos go fancy in an attempt to stem the exodus of revenues from landline services, customers may be asking a more relevant point: does the home phone even have a future?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks