Welcome to the official app of Cinco Baptist Church. We're located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. This app contains the latest information...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
It turns out that Google's Chrome, like Google's Apps, started life with the same ridiculous EULA, the one that gives GOOG the right to use any content you send to Chrome (and Apps as well) in any way that Google sees fit. They generously allowed you to retain the copyright on your content, just as long as you didn't care if Google used it for its marketing, promotional, or other (hedging operations?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)