****** Ranked as Top Paid in Pakistan App Store ************ Ranked as Top Paid in UAE App Store ************ Ranked as Top Paid in...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Today, the National Rugby League (NRL) began its appeal against a court decision made last year, which found that Optus did not infringe on the copyright of sporting codes by providing a service for users to record TV programs to watch later on mobile phones.
Oracle is suing Google over patent and copyright infringements relating to its Android mobile operating system, including one patent written by the "father of Java", James Gosling.
The owner of UK based mobile communications company JM Communications is accusing a similarly named communications firm, CJM Communications, of plagiarising his web presence infringing on the firm's copyright and trademark.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)