When Microsoft released Office for the iPad, many complained that there wasn't a way to print from the device. Cortado points out that its ThinPrint Cloud Printer combined with a One Drive procedure solves the problem.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
One of the challenges of BYOD and mobile computing is printing. People find that digital documents, photos and the like eventually need to end up on paper. Making this work has been very challenging. Cortado thinks that its Thin Print Cloud Printer App and cloud service solves the problem.
Cortado has now incremented its ThinPrint Printer Dashboard to version 2.0 (Silverlight app 2.
Cortado's ThinPrint Printer Dashboard is a potentially useful cloud application for monitoring the printers on your network. We had a few issues in this review, which hopefully will be addressed in a forthcoming update.
Cortado has formed an alliance of printer and networking equipment manufacturers to broaden the number of devices that support its mobile cloud-based printing technology.Inaugural members of the Cloud Printing Alliance include Brother, Dell, Funkwerk, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Mita and OKI, Cortado, subsidiary of ThinPrint AG, announced at CeBIt on Tuesday.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)