Chris-PC Game Booster tunes Windows to use the CPU more efficiently, gets the most of your graphics card GPU, improves the network...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Intel's tiny low-power Atom CPU is the chip that powers almost all of the popular netbook market, and it's starting to emerge in ultra-cheap desktops as well. But the processor is also a natural for network-attached-storage (NAS) devices, many of which have used Intel Celeron CPUs in the past.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)