SysResources Manager is a system utility for monitoring the current state of important system resources, such as CPU usage, RAM and...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
If you can't measure it, you can't master it; a basic principle of management that applies to cloud technology. Knowing what to measure is the first step to building a strategy
Intel's tiny low-power Atom CPU is the chip that powers almost all of the popular netbook market, and it's starting to emerge in ultra-cheap desktops as well. But the processor is also a natural for network-attached-storage (NAS) devices, many of which have used Intel Celeron CPUs in the past.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks