** Practice Questions, Flashcards and Practice tests by top selling author Darril Gibson** 550 realistic practice questions to help...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
On a regular basis I receive blog comments and suggestions on what magical technologies will put spam out of business. There are many valid techniques for stopping spam, but signing e-mails and e-mail senders is not one of them.
The network is the result of more than four years of work, with organisations from 12 countries working to integrate quantum cryptography into a modern business network
Wireless networks running the open-source MeshAP will be able to handle encrypted traffic at unprecedented speeds
One of the founding fathers of modern cryptography, Phil Zimmermann--who created PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) and thus introduced a generation of computer users to email encryption--has left the security firm Network Associates (neta) to join Irish-based encryption startup Hushmail. Full story.
The key to e-commerce lies in a safe and secure way of transfering data over the Internet. Encryption and PKI are some of the soltuions that are available today to manage this critical issue.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks