** Practice Questions, Flashcards and Practice tests by top selling author Darril Gibson** 550 realistic practice questions to help...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The network is the result of more than four years of work, with organisations from 12 countries working to integrate quantum cryptography into a modern business network
One of the founding fathers of modern cryptography, Phil Zimmermann--who created PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) and thus introduced a generation of computer users to email encryption--has left the security firm Network Associates (neta) to join Irish-based encryption startup Hushmail. Full story.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)