CryptoLicensing for .Net is a licensing, copy-protection, activation and hardware-locking solution that actual works. This secure yet...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Problems with the update affected only Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012. The new update does not apply the new TLS ciphers by default.
At least one Australian government agency is lobbying for Windows 2000 to be certified sufficiently secure for use by the government, but the process is proving to be drawn-out
Reflex offers some of the strongest commercial encryption available outside the US
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks