A cut in iPad display production seems to corroborate earlier reports that demand for Apple's iPhone and iPad devices is finally waning.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Apple delivered some modest price cuts to the iPad and drove sales on Black Friday. The move should keep worrywart analysts at bay for a bit.
Amazon's Kindle Fire and talk of iPad upgrades just months away may be hampering Apple's tablet sales. Price cuts could change that equation in a hurry though, say analysts.
High demand for Apple products may limit digital camera shipments in Q2 2011.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)