Australia is under attack from dozens of malicious cyberattacks every week, many of them sponsored by foreign powers.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Hackers create malicious versions of a report released by Mandiant which linked cyberattacks to the Chinese army, but the IT security vendor says its system is not breached.
Made-for-battlefield apps can increase soldiers' awareness of warzone surroundings, but bear risks of malware and cyberattacks.
Malware to trace and disable cyberattacks commissioned to Fujitsu by Japanese government and has been in the works since 2008, according to report.
Poorly secured infrastructure, rather than malware, is to blame for allowing hackers into enterprise servers to carry out cyberattacks on large-scale systems, according to a Verizon Business exec
South Korea is increasingly looking like a nationwide botnet, as MyDoom malware implanted on thousands of PCs woke up, initiating a third wave of DOS cyberattacks on the country's government, business and media servers, The Washington Post reports.Ahnlabs, the country's largest security company, predicted the explosion would set off at 6 pm local time.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)