Only 3 in 5 users in country concerned about mobile cybercrime, more care about losing contact information than invasion of privacy, Symantec survey finds.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Law enforcement agencies need to understand full scope of cybercrime activities and improve training to speed up investigation time as cybercriminals currently one step ahead, urges Symantec exec.
Cybercrime is costing more than the drugs trade, according to new research by Symantec. But this criminologist argues that some crime cannot be measured in financial losses.
Cybercrime is a silent epidemic, says Symantec in a new survey where trust networks are being targeted the most for theft of confidential information.
Rapper Snoop Dogg has teamed up with Symantec to launch an anti-cybercrime rap competition.Hack is Wack encourages competitors to upload videos of themselves rapping on anti-cybercrime themes.
Failure to scrutinise log data is putting companies at risk, says Symantec, while the Met Police has renewed calls for greater co-ordination with businesses in fighting cybercrime
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)