Salon franchise Seva Beauty relied on a well-maintained customer database and Apple iPad check-in system to inspire its expansion. Here are 4 ways your small business can do the same.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Microsoft has reduced the pricing for its SQL Azure cloud database service by as much as 75 percent, and has introduced a 100MB database option.The price reductions came about as a result of "customer feedback and evolving usage patterns", Microsoft announced in a Windows Azure blog post on Tuesday.
The absurd "iPad" has been registered with the Canadian trademark database and it's got all the signatures of a classic Apple conspiracy.
Microsoft is for the first time encouraging people to give public feedback on Internet Explorer, with the creation of a bug database for the next version of its browser, IE 7 beta.The company admitted that customers have often asked why it doesn't have a public bug database, something that is standard practice for open source projects, such as Mozilla's Firefox browser.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014
- 5 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview