Salon franchise Seva Beauty relied on a well-maintained customer database and Apple iPad check-in system to inspire its expansion. Here are 4 ways your small business can do the same.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The storage company announced a bevy of cloud-friendly announcements to better integrate its storage products with public, private and hybrid cloud architecture
ZDNet UK presents a rundown of the best apps for people on the move, from flight checkers and Wi-Fi finders to tube maps and translation tools
The CRM and platform-as-a-service provider is to launch Database.com, an enterprise-grade, on-demand database product
The absurd "iPad" has been registered with the Canadian trademark database and it's got all the signatures of a classic Apple conspiracy.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks