In today's datacentre, the watchword is convergence. But convergence in all its guises has the potential to cause tension and the deskilling of staff.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Emphasis on data will see businesses including those in Singapore increasingly seek out professionals skilled in extracting value from big data.
The intelligence services are laying off staff who lack IT skills, and are planning to set up a joint MI5-MI6 datacentre
There are thousands of jobs out there just waiting for the right person, according to research conducted by IDC
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)