A security penetration tester at Italian security firm AIR Sicurezza Informatica has claimed that flaws exist in Google's servers that will allow would-be hackers to exploit the search giant's bandwidth and launch a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack on a server of their choosing.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
A tool that attacks an old exploit in Microsoft SQL servers and uses a combination of methods to spread is causing concern in the US
The DDoS attack on Microsoft signals the things to come--it was first such attacks to aim directly at router instead of server. The attacks will get more sophisticated and while risks can be minimize, there is no real antidote.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)