PCEasyNow is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings radically. Aimed...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Recently while troubleshooting an issue on a Windows 7 PC, I noticed a number of events in the Application Log labelled "Defrag". Sparking my curiosity, I looked further and discovered that there was approximately one entry per day in the log.
Bill Detwiler shows you how to add the Defragment and Disk Cleanup commands to the Windows right-click menu.
Diskeeper 9.0 Professional is a quick, easy to use and effective disk defragmenter, and comes with scheduling and boot-time options. If you want to keep your systems running as fast as they did when they were brand new, Diskeeper 9.0 will certainly help.
Greg Shultz shares on how to get around a stalled defrag operation in Win98.
No matter how sophisticated your RAID hardware is or how fast your disk devices are, servers that actively write and delete files slow to a crawl without routine disk defragmentation.Microsoft neglected to bundle a defrag utility with Windows NT, but several third parties stepped into the breach.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)