Last week I took a peek at the unfortunately named Flypaper Pro, a product that allows the creation of high quality Flash content but without all the programming skills that are normally associated with this kind of thing. I say unfortunately named because for me, it has connotations of fly splattered bits of sticky paper hanging from various rooms when I lived in the French countryside.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The IT jobs market in the UK continues to become more stable, but recruiters are still complaining that graduates' skills are inadequate
Apollo application manager Christian Cantrell walks through a number of recently released Adobe Actionscript 3 Web API Libraries. Senior product manager Mike Chambers presents Apollo, Adobeâ€™s new cross-OS runtime that allows developers to leverage existing web development skills, such as Flash, Flex, HTML and Ajax, to build and deploy desktop RIAs.
Recruiting firms are beginning to develop a picture of the IT labour market for 2003, with ERP and networking staff in clear demand
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks