Eat everywhere and order food in 8 major languages. What is on the menu? How to pronounce the words? Let the iPhone speak for you!...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
If you've ever taken guitar lessons, you know that various musical chords are formed via various fingering positions.The "gestural language" Apple uses for onscreen iPhone navigation offers a potential for a simular type of gestural language for working with various device functions.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)