A new initiative called Norton Everywhere will aim at securing smartphones and other non-PC connected devices, as well as DNS-based web filtering
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Here's a photo of my iPhone after running Dan Kaminsky's Doxpara DNS Checker tool a few minutes ago:I ran the same test at the DNS-OARC's DNS checker and got this: 209.183.
Notable headlines:Tom Steinert-Threlkeld: A Modest Privacy ProposalRichard Koman: Congress looks at next-gen ad networksTechmeme: iPhone reviewsMatthew Miller: MSM Apple iPhone reviews are up and may just have saved me some cashNate McFeters: Dan Kaminsky breaks DNS, massive multi-vendor patch coming, details at Black Hat Vegas '08Kaminsky and Ptacek comment on DNS flawDancho Danchev: Storm Worm says the U.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks