Your iPad needs an especially secure spot? With the SecurityDock app, it will always be protected in our viverooDock. To ensure that...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Apple switched from 30-pin to Lightning back in 2012 with the iPhone 5. It finally has a dock for its new larger iPhones.
Rumors range from a 19-pin dock connector, a 16-pin connector, and even an 8-pin connector. How small (and simple) will the dock connector be?
Rumors say Apple is preparing to replace the current dock connector with a smaller 'micro dock.'
Furthering their strategy to make us all insane by slowly releasing information on their silly little phone, Apple posted an iPhone Questions and Answers section on their Web site today.Most of the information is already known, but the picture above is the best photo yet of the iPhone dock, which includes a slot for charging the Bluetooth headset and the pass through holes for the iPhone's microphone and speaker.
Where there's a cover-up there's a price to pay...
If your device broken power key, you can use Volume Unlock to instead it. Volume Unlock will help you wake lock screen to you can interaction...
Mac OS X: Installation and Interface
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks