T-Mobile plans to sell a home phone early next year and soon after a tablet computer, both running Google's Android operating system, according to confidential documents obtained from one of the company’s partners by The New York Times.The phone will plug into a docking station and come with another device that handles data synchronization as it recharges the phone’s battery, according to the report.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)