T-Mobile plans to sell a home phone early next year and soon after a tablet computer, both running Google's Android operating system, according to confidential documents obtained from one of the company’s partners by The New York Times.The phone will plug into a docking station and come with another device that handles data synchronization as it recharges the phone’s battery, according to the report.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)