Use your iPad as a steno writer. Import your own translation dictionary and customize the display. Instant real-time translation, writing...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The Latitude Z600 looks refreshingly different, the software extras are useful and the screen is superb. However, battery life is disappointing, while the wireless docking and inductive charging units are expensive extras.
My new REDFLY C8N arrived today and I was also pleased to get some news about some of the things that Celio Corp is showing off at CES 2009 in Vegas. Celio Corp unveiled their new PC software that lets you use your Windows Mobile device with your Windows PC just like if you had the REDFLY hardware. They also are showing off two proof-of-concept ideas that include a Smartphone Dock and Google Android drivers for the REDFLY. Keep in mind these are ideas under development and Celio Corp is just showing off how their driver concept can be applied to other applications.
The DM-20 Conference Kit would benefit anyone who needs to record, transcribe and archive meetings and conferences. However, its usability and functionality could be improved.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks