There is no easier way to enter text on a mobile device than by speech. Using Dragon Dictation with a Bluetooth headset may be the fastest entry method.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Nuance's Dragon speech recognition tools are well known on PC, but in the mobile world the company's probably best known for its work on extended T9. That's going to change with the arrival in the UK App Store of iPhone and iPad versions of its voice-powered Search and Dictation apps.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks