The close of Google I/O, a push to bring the iPad to the workplace and earnings are today's themes. Get the day’s rolling posts via Twitter, RSS, or email.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
HP's acquisition of Palm, the HTC-Microsoft patent agreement, more twists in the Gizmodo iPhone case and a roundup of earnings lead today's top headlines. Get the day's rolling posts via Twitter, RSS, or email.
More on the McAfee meltdown, Dell's headline-gabbing day and more earnings, including a boost for Microsoft. Get the day’s rolling posts via Twitter, RSS, or email.
Twitter's business model, Intel's earnings and a Macbook refresh lead today’s themes. You can get the day’s rolling posts via Twitter, RSS, or email.
Hewlett-Packard upped its second quarter outlook Tuesday after an internal email about its financial results was leaked to a "single outside party." HP said in a statement: "The company determined that the most prudent course of action under these unusual circumstances was to publicly release updated revenue and earnings guidance for that quarter prior to the market's open Tuesday.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks