Two years ago, Steve Jobs broke his then-silence to slam the idea of a seven-inch tablet, predicting nothing but pain for their makers. Now Apple looks set to launch one of its own. So how will it explain the change of heart?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The large display of the iPad has the potential to greatly enhance apps found on the iPhone and the new beta version of Olive Tree BibleReader does just that. Bible reading and study on the iPad was a major reason I bought the iPad and Olive Tree shows why this will be compelling for me.
In less than 12 hours after being announced some nay-sayers have already proven their skills as judge, jury and executioner. Here are the top 15 thing people hate about the iPad.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)