EC Outlook and Ariba have come together to offer services that streamline the supply chain management process.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
American Express will join the race to become a leading portal for companies that are looking to purchase their supplies and operating resources over the Web. The credit-card and expense management giant said it has teamed with Tradex, a provider of software for Internet marketplaces, and ec-Content, a provider of ready-made catalog content, to build the portal.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)