According to recent reports, Apple's iPad and iPhone are keeping Japan's machining industry afloat — one of the leaders in its economy in the quarter — as well as dominating the touch screen market.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
When the iPhone was launched, the economy was such that people would be willing to pay whatever Apple asked for the latest shiny bauble. It seems that Apple isn't willing to make the same gamble with the Apple Tablet/iPad.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)