The HP Support Assistant enables HP customers to discover, maintain, and troubleshoot issues with their HP Notebook computers. This...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The ProBook 5330m and EliteBooks 2560p and 2760p are ultraportable notebooks that use Intel's new second-generation Core-series processors
Hewlett-Packard has been on a mission to revamp its business computers this year. Today the computer maker is introducing two new EliteBook models (including one that doubles as a tablet) and the ProBook 5330m.
In previous posts, I took a second look at convertible tablet PCs and tested HP's EliteBook 2740p. Here's my take on Lenovo's competing convertible, ThinkPad X201 Tablet.
The Elitebook 2740p, HP's first multitouch tablet for business users, has launched alongside several other notebooks for the enterprise
Hewlett Packard on Monday introduced its first multitouch convertible business tablet, the EliteBook 2740p, for healthcare, education, sales, field workers and the enterprise.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks