The founding members of OMA share a common interest: promoting the open, free-to-use Enterprise Mashup Markup Language (EMML) for the development, interoperability and compatibility of enterprise mashup offerings.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
I’ve written here over the years about software mashups; simple combinations of pieces of the Web that are rearranged into new useful forms. I've even called the approach a key to the future of software development. While mashups in the enterprise have been reasonably successful up until now, there have been challenges in enabling the same level of wide use and benefits that are currently evident on the open Web.The new Open Mashup Alliance and EMML will create a unified model for mashup development. i explore the details and implications of how OMA and EMML work.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks