Now jobs will search for you!By registering and completing your profile, you will receive perfect job suggestions just for you! Now...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
A UK research thinktank finds the technology industry in the United Kingdom is set to grow five times the national average this decade, with 30,000 graduates expected to help fill a void.
Guest post: Elliot Harrison, with many levels of decent experience in writing and photography, along with this degree. What do they mean for the employment agencies? Diddly squat.
commentary If you're in the market for good network engineers with plenty of experience, now might be the time to start sniffing around for talent. Telstra's plans to slash 10,000 to 12,000 jobs over the next five years as part of its drive to cut costs have been public for a while, but now there is some indication they're starting to have an effect on the local telco employment scene.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks