Vodafone Australia is working on rolling out a system that will record customers' web-browsing IP history for up to 90 days, as the government moves to compel telcos to hold on to users' metadata for up to two years.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Vodafone has moved to shut down a strange glitch in its system that allowed customers to use BitTorrent, make Voice over IP (VoIP) calls, check email and do online banking, all without being charged for data usage.
Red Herring reports that U.K. mobile phone network operators Vodafone and Orangehave begun blocking Skype and other low-cost IP phone services over cellular networks.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)